The theme of the 15th Business in Parliament Conference was “Sustainable Recovery: Maximising the Opportunities of the Next Decade”.
Thursday 2 February 2023
18:00 Arrival & drinks reception
19:00 Dinner in the Garden Lobby (Including remarks from Presiding Officer)
21:30 Dinner ends
Friday 3 February 2023
08:15 Registration and breakfast
09:00 Welcome from the Presiding Officer
09:05 Views from the Convener of the Economy and Fair Work Committee
09:10 Address by keynote speaker, Andrew Murphy, COO John Lewis Partnership
09:35 Address by First Minister
10:00 Presiding Officer closes first session
The morning session can be viewed here.
12:00 Cross-Party Q & A Session
- Maggie Chapman MSP (Scottish Green Party)
- Daniel Johnson MSP (Scottish Labour Party)
- Liam McArthur MSP (Scottish Liberal Democrats)
- Liz Smith MSP (Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party)
- John Swinney MSP (Scottish National Party)
12:45 Closing speech – Deputy Presiding Officer
12:55 Closing remarks – Presiding Officer
13:00 Networking lunch until 15:00
The afternoon session can be viewed here.
Photos from the event can be accessed here.